Erasmus+ is an educational program funded by European Union. Its aim is to suport mobility of higher education students and staff. Students may study abroad at a partner higher education institution or carry out a traineeship at any relevant workplace abroad. Erasmus+ program also supports higher education academic and administrative staff. The activities may consist of teaching as well as traineeships.
Eligible countries: Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Ireland, Greece, Spain, France, Croatia, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Malta, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Finland, Sweden, Republic of North Macedonia, Serbia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey.
Admissions for Students:
(1) Coordinator’s nomination has to be delivered as an Excel document, which you can find on erasmus.apsl.edu.pl website, including the student’s Application Form, signed and stamped, via an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) Nominated students have to make an appointment for a Skype interview which will consist of open questions to test their English proficiency.
(3) After taking part in the interview, students have to await the decision.
(4) The following documents are necessary and have to be provided:
- Online Learning Agreement
- Scan of the insurance document
- Scan of the medical certificate in English
- Scan of ID (EU citizens) or passport (non-EU citizens)
- Accommodation Form
(5) If everything is in order the students are going to receive the Letter of Invitation.
Admissions for Staff:
(1) CV as well as a signed and stamped copy of a Mobility Agreement has to be delivered to one of the Pomeranian University’s Departmental Coordinators.
(2) Our Departmental Coordinator’s approval is required for the arrival to proceed and appoint a contact person for the incoming staff.
(3) The required documents must be sent to email address: email@example.com
(4) If everything is in order the Letter of Invitation is going to be sent.
If you are looking for detailed information, visit our website: erasmus.apsl.edu.pl