We invite you to participate in the International conference “Multiculturalism and Diversity in the 21st Century” to be held on 27-28 March 2018 at Ferenc Rákóczi II Transcarpathian Hungarian College of Higher Education (Transcarpathian region, Berehovo, 6 Kossuth Square).
The conference is devoted to various aspects of multiculturalism, linguistics and international relations.
Panel discussions will be organized around the following topic areas:
• Multicultural Education and Teaching Foreign Languages
• Translation Theory and Practice: Trends and Perspectives
• Educational and Applied Linguistics. English for the 21st Century Skills
• Literature: Analysis, Criticism, Methodology
• Language Policy and Planning. Linguistic Landscape: Theory and Practice
• Historical and Political Dimensions of International Relations
Conference languages: English, Ukrainian, Hungarian.
For more information, please follow the link: http://www.uzhnu.edu.ua/uk/anounce/903.htm